Montana. The joys and the dilemmas. Getting to anywhere involves driving at least 30 miles and with the price of gas, those miles add up quickly against the wallet. It gives me good reason to stay home and do art work and write. This blog hopefully will prove to be a release of my creative energy and thoughts to the universe. I have been reluctant to share my work with the world, but feel that if I start slowly, I will gather the courage to do more of just that.
Today is 6/7/8 and I thought that it was a sign that it was time to lighten up and start sharing my work. I doubt if I will be famous ~ not even after I die, but I hope to share some of my work (both visual and written) so that there will be a record of it other than in my studio and my family's den.
Come along for the ride if you will. I don't know how often I will get to post, as I work outside of my studio to put food on the table. I tried eating out of dumpsters for a while, but the dumpsters are few and far between in Montana. I lost weight. I cried. I went back to work. Bummer.
Life can be crap sometimes, but art brightens it up. I intend on lightening up my life until I die.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment